When you have decided what you want and set an intention, you get all fired up and start out with great optimism and lots of energy. Maybe you are successful for a while and what you want seems to be happening. And then, for no apparent reason, everything fizzles out. You don’t understand what is happening. You still have your intention, [...]
- Can hypnosis help in sports and athletic performance?
- Can hypnosis help me with drug, alcohol, or tobacco addictions?
- Can you cure a disease or diagnose an injury?
- How can hypnosis help me with other people in my life?
- How can hypnosis help me with romance or my relationship?
- How is hypnosis different from psychological counseling?
- How much does it cost?
- What is hypnosis like?
- Gain Control
- It is easy to make an appointment.
- Other Voices and Insights
- Romance, Relationships and Break-ups
- Statement of Beliefs
Key Conceptsabusive relationships achieving success anger apparent reason away-from motivator bliss business person christianity Consciousness daydream different things domestic violence emotions free church frustration importance of motivation intention intimate relationship joy law of attraction local radio station meditation motivation one hundred dollars one of two things optimism past peak experiences play poor background positive psychology prosperity religion sleepless in seattle soul mate soulmate spirit of the universe spirituality statement of beliefs st john stress successful business towards motivator truth weight loss