Tell me more about the “wakeful rest,” asks my proofreader. Well certainly, I think to myself. There is nothing I’d rather talk (write) about more. What is the wakeful rest? Ahhh, that is the magic… the gold…the sweet spot, wherein the mind and body mend. But before I lose myself in this discussion, let’s not lose site of [...]
- Can hypnosis help in sports and athletic performance?
- Can hypnosis help me with drug, alcohol, or tobacco addictions?
- Can you cure a disease or diagnose an injury?
- How can hypnosis help me with other people in my life?
- How can hypnosis help me with romance or my relationship?
- How is hypnosis different from psychological counseling?
- How much does it cost?
- What is hypnosis like?
- Gain Control
- It is easy to make an appointment.
- Other Voices and Insights
- Romance, Relationships and Break-ups
- Statement of Beliefs
Key Conceptsabusive relationships achieving success anger apparent reason away-from motivator bliss business person christianity Consciousness daydream different things domestic violence emotions free church frustration importance of motivation intention intimate relationship joy law of attraction local radio station meditation motivation one hundred dollars one of two things optimism past peak experiences play poor background positive psychology prosperity religion sleepless in seattle soul mate soulmate spirit of the universe spirituality statement of beliefs st john stress successful business towards motivator truth weight loss